Best Colon Cleanse Diets That Work
Anyone who wishes to go through colon cleansing definitely wants the best colon cleanse method to ensure attainment of health objectives.
Realistically, one must accept the fact that colon cleanse methods have varied efficiency for different people. There are approaches that are too restraining and too hard which makes it hard to comply and complete. There are diets that are hard to implement and which can only be vanquished by the highly motivated individuals.
Despite so many approaches, the basic colon cleanse detoxification diet is still the best colon cleanse approach.
What is a basic colon cleanse detoxification diet?
The diet is not too strict because there many options to choose from thus making it easier to adhere to. It is therefore not surprising to see more individuals making it through the detoxification period because of these reasons.
The basic food is hastened with an increase in fiber content to elevate level of efficiency of digestion, absorption and integration in this diet plan.
1. For breakfast and until noon, eat only fruits. These foods are easy on the stomach and for digestion too. It will improve colon health because of the fibers and water content. It is best served in juice form which enhances its nutritional value while reducing the body’s craving for more food.
2. Proteins should not be eaten along with carbohydrates during meals. The gastric juices can make these two neutralize each other when eaten together. Rich sources of protein from vegetarian diet are legumes and beans. Beets, potatoes, carrots, turnips and other root crops are among the good sources of carbohydrates especially when eaten raw.
3. Raw veggies served as a salad with vinaigrette constitute one of the best lunch during detoxification process. Supper must be taken about 3 hours before bedtime and must be made up of cooked vegetables.
4. Staying hydrated during colon cleansing is important. The volume of water intake should be ideally about 50 percent of the body weight expressed in ounces. This means that a person weighing about 150 pounds must drink approximately 75 ounces of fluids from combined sources.
This is the best colon cleanse method because colon cleanse and detoxification diet is an uncomplicated diet scheme. What can be better than a diet that can revitalize and hasten body resistance and defenses.
How To Colon Cleanse When One Feels The Need
The people of this generation takes a 360 degrees turn when it comes to going natural for health and treatments.
The decision to turn away from western and use of chemical drugs is felt while natural healing methods are taking its place. One of this is colon cleansing that removes the unwanted chemicals and other unhealthy substances along the inbtestines.
Said process is believed to usher many health benefits which is why many are interested to learn how to colon cleanse.
There are two ways by which colon cleansing or colon therapy, as it is medically called, can be done. One is the driving water through the rectum and the second entails the oral ingestion of an agent that will achieve the same purpose.
*The procedure called colonic irrigation or colon hydrotherapy is a pre-surgical process administered in a hospital before a scheduled surgery. An example is the enema; the use of colonic machine is more complicated but better. The use of the latter removes the discomfort and smell. The colon hygienist or therapist may vary the pressures and temperatures to pump up water in the colon until the process is finished.
*Colonic cleansing by way of oral administration of certain products or concoctions can be done by taking laxatives, certain herbal teas, enzymes, anti-parasitic capsules, or other preparations. Colon cleansing is a procedure that is never condoned by medical practitioners unless before surgery because of its unlikely effects on health. It is recommended that such should be done with great care or under the guidance of doctors.
*If colonic cleansing is essential because of constipation or to boost the health of the colon, there are natural healthy solutions that are worth considering. If one is interested to know how to colon cleanse naturally, these include: consuming a fiber-rich diet, drinking adequate amount of water and getting a regular exercise.
The health benefit of colon cleansing is vague.
The information available are causing a division among people. If one is not fully convinced of either of the two factions, but feels the need for colon cleansing, go for what is acceptable to both; go natural.
There are natural ways on how to colon cleanse naturally and safely, go for it.
At Home Colon Cleanse And Rest
There are several ways by which accumulated toxins in the colon can be flushed out in the process of colon detoxification.
Some are quite uncomplicated and can be ideal or suitable home colon cleanse methods. Familiarity with the manner of administration makes it easy to do the procedure on a regular basis without much cost involved.
It also allows continuing health benefits from improved food digestion, absorption and assimilation.
How are home colon cleanse methods done in order to keep the colon functioning normally?
1. Water therapy, fasting and by eating fruits and vegetables with lots of fibers are the most natural ways to do colon cleansing. All colon cleansing processes need water to hasten it. The expulsion of unwanted wastes and impurities are done in the presence of water. Fasting, on the other hand, provides the digestive system a time to rest from years of churning and absorbing; a truly deserved one. Once eating is resumed, it is best to include large quantities of a wide variety of fruits and vegetables that contain fibers. Such kind of diet will naturally drive the gut muscles towards expulsion of its contents.
2. If the natural solutions are rather inconvenient, there are many colon cleanse products that can be bought to aid digestion. One can go as natural as anyone wants because many of these products have natural ingredients. Some products may contain 40 herbs which makes it effective; these formulations are rich and hard to copy in a home recipe. These products are convenient to use being efficient and effective. In picking out the one product that one wants to use, there are colon cleanse reviews to base one’s opinion and decision.
3. Enema is something that can be done at home. There are several types that either use water, coffee, and clay which must be learned. Many dislike it for the fuss and discomforts. The process is rendered useless in upper gut being effective in cleaning the lower colon only.
The best way to detoxify the intestines by far is by home colon cleanse.
There are choices one can make whether it is all natural or commercial products with natural ingredients. What matters is that the colon is given the rest and cleaning needed to stay fit and healthy.